[Karlnet] Using radius authentification with KarlNet AP+ v4.27 onAP1000

Subject: [Karlnet] Using radius authentification with KarlNet AP+ v4.27 onAP1000
From: Sergey Holod <sss@radiocom.net.ua>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 13:48:31 +0200
Hello!

When I try to enable radius MAC auth "interesting" thing happends.
If I stop radius server at all, most clients gets continue working as without
any auth.
If I allow any users in config of radius server I see clients get
authentificated but not everyone works/tries to connect/etc. Some don't try
to connect to AP and I don't see any auth requests..

Does anybody use radius auth?
With which firmware/hardware?

--
With Best Regards,