Re: [Karlnet] wispcon snap shots anybody ?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] wispcon snap shots anybody ?
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:56:28 -0600
I thought the turnout was good.  Typical of the conference...I think it was
around 350-400

There were quite a few vendors and it was nice to really get to talk about
their products in a one-on-one and really put them on the spot.

Anyway, I think the show was pretty good, not as much social networking as
there have been at the other shows but ...still, not bad.

-bob