[Karlnet] fog problems

Subject: [Karlnet] fog problems
From: "Banda" <abe@net.hr>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:08:40 +0100
cheers,
I'm using karlnet's pooling base (v4.31) with mikrotik 200mW card (prism
2.5, flashed firmware 1.5.6). I have 3 satellites (v4.31 also) that are 3-4
km away, without perfect LOS. Lately I begin to notice problems with very
bad signals (on the normal day usually between -60dB and -70dB) when there
is a thick fog. Using lucent/orinoco card I didn't have this kind of
problems. Is it interference (I have directional antennas, so I really
doubt), or just prism radio? All radios are mounted indoor and have LMR400
cable to the roof, so it can't be a moisture problems.

go wireless,
banda