RE: [Karlnet] Compact FlashSWAvailability,CompatabilitywithSoekrishardwa

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Compact FlashSWAvailability,CompatabilitywithSoekrishardware (incl. new net4526)
From: "Dan Metcalf" <dan.metcalf@wbsysnet.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 17:19:43 -0500
Well the new hardware seems stable, but it requires some type of heat
displacement, which doesn't work well for me because most of our
equipment doesn't require that, so its not really a solution for us...

And I don't think I would trust a "FAN" on a tower, it adds another
mechanical failure point to the entire system