Re: [Karlnet] News!

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] News!
From: "Brett Hays" <bretth@htonline.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 02:35:15 -0500
Best of luck, Kevin. You will be missed. I feel a lot better, though, knowing we are in Reggie's capable hands on the list.

Brett Hays
Hometown Online

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 8:25 PM
Subject: [Karlnet] News!

All,

Next Monday I begin my new employment as Business Development Manager
with AI Wireless, AI-Wireless, a division of Associated Industries.  AI
Wireless provides Broadband Wireless solutions to the Carrier,
Commercial, Public Safety and Homeland Security markets.  To learn more
about AI-Wireless go to www.ai-wireless.com.

Associated Industries, founded in 1946,  has established a reputation as
one of the largest and most reliable suppliers of defense communication
systems, equipment, and components in the world. Associated Industries
is recognized not only as a supplier to the Armed Forces throughout the
world, but also to international defense equipment manufacturers as well
as civil and military police agencies worldwide.  To learn more about
Associated Industries, please visit www.associated-ind.com.

Our initial product line will be based on TurboCell (go figure!) but we
will be developing other technology as we progress.

I look forward to keeping in contact with all of you!

Kevin

Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
260-424-9690 Regional Office