RE: [Karlnet] SystemScale, backoof timer, low level issues

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] SystemScale, backoof timer, low level issues
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 04:24:54 +0100
Hi,

> We have reviewed your email thoroughly. I think there may be some
> misunderstanding on how TurboCell operates and how it differs from 802.11b.

it is possible...

> Please review the following for more information:

Of course, i readed these whitepapers before and then i sended my questions. I
do not see any relevant information about medium access here. Turbocell devices
in reality are not working in clean environment. I do not see any example in
whitepapers where are turbocell and classic devices operating simultaneously at
same or adjacent channel.

I readed whitepapers again and i still think, that my questions were clear.
But if You pointed me to FAQ, it is possible that i am in deep misunderstanding.

Regards
       Peter