[Karlnet] Flashrom processor/ram combinations

Subject: [Karlnet] Flashrom processor/ram combinations
From: "Brett Hays" <bretth@htonline.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 00:02:13 -0500
I am going to be building a couple of additional flashrom units next week and I
was wondering just what the fastest processor and amount of ram it made sense
to run in these.  I want to be able to support as many clients as possible per
ap.  This install is going from a single flashrom with an omni to three with
sectors.

Any real world stories about total number of clients per flashrom and what
processor speed and total ram you are running would be greatly appreciated.
Anyone doing 60 or more customers on  a flashrom offering 1mb speeds or better?

I am currently running about a 1ghz processor with 128mb ram and it is
beginning to load up pretty hard at around 40 customers..

Thanks for your input.