Re: [Karlnet] SmartBridge and linktest

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] SmartBridge and linktest
From: "Brendan O'Bra" <brendan@pvbb.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:39:39 -0800
The Karlnet linktest relies on both sides having Hermes based radios, which
SB (they are atmel) does not.  A susbstitute would be to use the "Associated
Stations" part of the Kbridge MIB (available in config) to at least see the
AP side of the SNR (which is typically the low side and can therefore be
used to make inferences as to how good the link is)