Re: [Karlnet] mac table and access blocking

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] mac table and access blocking
From: "Larry Craddock" <l_craddock@netride.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:30:46 -0600
I do have one question concerning this. As soon as you add an entry to the
Turbo Cell Access List, regardless of whether you select Permit or Deny ...
the last entry changes to <All others will be denied>. If you edit this
entry you see that it's for a mac of all 0's ( I guess that means ANY other
mac ) and it's set to Permit. Toggling it either way doesn't change the
description line in the access list. It still says all others will be
denied. Is this just an oversight in the configurator or does it actually
deny all other mac addresses OR am I just doing something stupid and there's
a simple way to change that?

Larry Craddock