Re: [Karlnet] linux orc problem

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] linux orc problem
From: "sparc vs. x86" <sparcvsx86@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:29:54 +0100
Yes, we have a COR and I checked the values of channel, nwid, pasphrase, WEP
key and IP settings. Still cant ping any address and I can get no traffic on
the PCcard. Although, the cards link-led and traffic-led are showing the
connectivity and traffic with these values! If I try to change the pp or
key_1 values the link led is on but the traffic led shows no traffic!

BTW. The software versions i am using are:
RedHat 7.1
kernel 2.4.9 and 2.4.2
pcmcia-cs 3.1.30, 3.2.3, 3.2.7 (but just to compile the wavelan2_cs module,
other drivers like pcmcia_core or yenta_socket are kernel compiled modules)
wavelan2_cs-TC1[1].04
gcc 2.96