[Karlnet] Radio Cards

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Radio Cards
From: "Eric Sooter" <eric@junct.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 17:11:43 -0600
I'd thought it would be better to break out another thread for this.  We
have used Orinoco Silver and Gold cards (and the occasional Avaya) for just
about everything in our network.  I hear talk on people using many different
types of cards, Prism, etc.  Was wandering what people are getting the best
bang for their buck with radio cards?  We are looking for cards that perform
well but trying to keep CPE cost down.  And from what I hear on the list and
the problems I have with packet loss and performance, I'm wandering if
Orinico Hermes radios are the ones to use.

Eric Sooter

The Junction Internet LLC

Partner and Founder