RE: [Karlnet] KN50 packet loss bug

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] KN50 packet loss bug
From: "Charles Wu" <cwu@cwlab.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 13:56:01 -0600
What username/pass?

Admin/public?
Or
Karlnet/public?

(they've changed to admin/public now)

-Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: karlnet-bounces@WISPNotes.com
[mailto:karlnet-bounces@WISPNotes.com] On Behalf Of BERNIE BECKEL
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 10:13 AM
To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com

Here is what I have seen using the KN50s
We have 40 of them in service
RGs or KN100s work on all APs with less than 1% ping loss
We have 17 AP1000s, KN40s connect with out much ping loss to some APs
that don't have much traffic on them but on our busy APs we see 10-15%
ping loss, BUT  we have taken 10 of these radios that were having
problems with, put an Orinoco Silver card in them and they all went down
to less than 1% ping loss Orinoco Gold cards made no change but the
silver cards fixed the problem for us. I just got 10 KN50s from CW LAB
yesterday.  They were ordered with a silver card in them.  BUT I can't
get into them to program them.  Something may have changed with them.
I'll call Charles today. Bernie Beckel Systems Admin Crimson Wireless
918 Grand Glenwood Springs, CO  81601 Work  970-928-9998
Cell     970-989-5115