[Karlnet] problems with Karlnet AP+ sw (AP1000)

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] problems with Karlnet AP+ sw (AP1000)
From: "Emir Erkocevic" <emir@djesi.ba>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:11:50 +0100
Hi All

I am havin problems with KNUSOAP on AP-1000. One of the radios is
configured as AP and the other one is client to other AP.
After some time client part is no longer associated and restart solves
the problem ..
I wonder why ?
Also , I tried different versions of sw.
KNUSOAP 4.44, 4.43, 4.31 Sw's behaviour is that at least once a day I
must restart AP
4.27 has beter performance - I need to restart AP once in aprox five days.
4.27 is better but no way I can tell that I am satistied with the fact
that I need to get on remote site and restart the device ...

please advise ..
and also .. 4.02 I was unable to aplly ..says something about features
not implemented with my licence ..

Regards

Emir