RE: [Karlnet] KN-50 capabilities?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] KN-50 capabilities?
From: Peter Dordik <dordik@presov.viapvt.sk>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 12:38:18 +0100
I have several new questions:

1. Is possible to use KN50 like "true" 802.11b client for standard AP (not AP+)?
2. If yes, is possible to specify which MAC address will be bridged from
ethernet to wireless (like with old ethernet convertor)?
3. Is there any advantage if KN50 is connected to AP+ access point? 5 bridged
MAC's?
4. Is possible to use PRISM cards in 802.11b client mode? Is WEP fully
supported for PRISM cards (for 802.11b and turbocell)?
5. When will be complete professional documentation available?

Peter