Re: [Karlnet] D-Link DWL-810+ / Linksys WET-11

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] D-Link DWL-810+ / Linksys WET-11
From: "Gerhard - QD" <webmaster@querodesconto.com.br>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:46:16 -0200
Dear Peter

Thank you very much for your help. I will try what you explained during the
holyday.

What I noticed is that there are 2 models of D-Link, DWL-810 and DWL-810+
but the only difference between them that I saw is the speed, the PLUS has
22Mb but is automatic fallback.
http://www.dlink.com/products/resource.asp?pid=21&rid=97

The new Linksys WET-11 from Cisco with Hermes chipset is: WET-11
v2-PKG30829A

Thanks again and Happy 2004

Gerhard