Re: [Karlnet] SA

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] SA
From: Roger Boggs <roger_boggs@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:47:39 -0500
Avcom has some nice units, and there's a lot of folks around these lists that
have used them and can testify as to their good and bad points. I think it takes
one of their frequency extenders to get up to the 6 GHz range, though.

http://www.avcomofva.com/

Might be a good idea to rent one from someone and try it out before you plunk
down that kinda cash, though.  Maybe contact Electro-Comm?