Re: [Karlnet] KarlNet TC on Senao NL-2611CB3 PLUS

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] KarlNet TC on Senao NL-2611CB3 PLUS
From: "Guillermo Bricaire" <gbricaire@bricaire.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:16:41 -0800
From: "Peter Bosgraaf" <peter.bosgraaf@wiaf.nl>
To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 1:42 AM
Subject: [Karlnet] KarlNet TC on Senao NL-2611CB3 PLUS

> Hi everyone,
>
> We are currently talking to KarlNet to see if it is possible to load TC
software on a Senao (Engenius) NL-2611CB3 PLUS
> The idea behind this is that it is a low-cost (E 99,00 or less in EU,
excl. TC licence) unit wich, in my point of view, would be an ideal indoor
CPE device.
> We also have an outdoor version of this unit (E 265,00, excl. TC licence),
it includes a 11 dBi antenna and a weather proof enclosure.
KN50's (for more info please visit http://ams-ix.shells.nl/CPE)

> The reason why i am writing this post is to poll if anyone else out there
is interested in TC on a CB3. The more people interested, the faster KarlNet
is getting return on investment wich would make it more interesting for them
to develope.