RE:[Karlnet] Speed question

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: RE:[Karlnet] Speed question
From: Bob Smith <wireless@na6t.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:35:24 -0700
Hi all,

God I'm finally really Glad that ALL the tech support people at KARLNET
are reading "OUT OF THE SAME BOOK"

This has been a problem before, We talk to one person at Karlnet and
get one answer and then we talk to someone else at karlnet and get
an answer either 180 degrees opposite, or definitely different than the
first answer.

It really gets old changing things to some setting and then changing
them back to the original settings.

When is karlnet going to get 'just one book' that has all the information
it it,, Do you need a librarian??

These comments aren't meant to slam anyone, but come on fellas, I would
think that Karlnet would have all these 'little problems' worked out, tested and
written down,

Bob
NA6T

Bob Smith
Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.