[Karlnet] This Karlnet list

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] This Karlnet list
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 23:51:19 -0500
Hello,

I am the admin for the mailman mailing lists at this site.

As I posted earlier this month Bill Fisher (the person who started this list)
died on Apr 4th.  More information about thiscan be found in these posts:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Karlnet/2004-04/msg00653.html

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Karlnet/2004-04/msg00667.html

Bill ran the servers that this list / domain are hosted on and we have
many other lists and web sites on these severs and we plan on keeping them
running.  Most of the lists are related to ham radio - ham radio was
a major hobby for Bill.

As an aside - there are searchable archives for this list here:

http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Karlnet

We have no problem to continue to host the Karlnet list.  But Bill was
the list owner for this list and he delt with the adminstrative things
that have to be done for list like this - like tending to held messages
etc.

We need to find a new list owner.

Besides Bill there was another person that was a co-list owner but
I have sent an email to the address without a response.

That person was at this address:  nate@wireless-guy.com

Maybe you can decide among yourselves who would be best to perform this
duty or maybe several of you can be the list owners.

If anyone has any questions drop me a line.

BTW - I am not subscribed to this list.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net