[Karlnet] Upgrade firmware ?

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] Upgrade firmware ?
From: "Scott Wendrick" <scooter@uplogon.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 12:29:53 -0500
Ok I upgraded my first ap1000 box to the newest firmware and I have some ?
regarding it.  Ok when I did the upgrade it blew away my setting back to the
default ip "198.x.x.x or whatever it was".  I had saved the origional config so
it wasnt to hard to reload it back to my settings.  Is there a way to upgrade
the boxes remotely and not lose the config?  And do I have to remove the
wireless card when doing a firmware upgrade?   I upgraded from 4.43 to the
newest firmware.

Scott Wendrick