Re: [work] RE: [Karlnet] 5 Minute Total Loss of Traffic on KN-205

Subject: Re: [work] RE: [Karlnet] 5 Minute Total Loss of Traffic on KN-205
From: "Banda" <banda_mlkarlnet@net.hr>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 11:03:16 +0200
which cards are you guys using? I had problems before during packet floods
or extensive transfer load on base using prismi cards. I also noticed that
blinking green wireless activity LED turns orange (not red) during this
period. Normal orinoco's silver are doing just fine at the very same
location, without blackouts for a months.

also, if you're using polling base stations, make sure that all satellites
are using same firmware versions as base - real world example: using 4.31
sat on 4.44-02 polling base can cause that latency on that node jumps to
1000+ ms after a (very) short period of time.

banda