[Karlnet] YDI and Karlnet (Reply from Doug Karl)

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] YDI and Karlnet (Reply from Doug Karl)
From: "Support" <Support@karlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 16:02:22 -0400
We are committed to providing quality products at good prices. Orders for
Karlnet software and hardware should continue to be placed with Karlnet as
you normally do at the current prices and discounts.  Orders for YDI's
products should be placed with YDI. We are continuing to improve and develop
new hardware & software products that will be leaders in the market place.
On a personal note I am very pleased to now be a part of the YDI family of
companies so that we can better meet market demand, continue to support our
loyal customers and continue to have leading edge products and services.

Doug Karl.