Re: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet and YDI

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: Re: RE: [Karlnet] Karlnet and YDI
From: Peter Bosgraaf <peter.bosgraaf@wiaf.nl>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 23:56:15 +0200
On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 11:31:31AM -0700, Bob Smith wrote:

> Well,, It sounds to me that we are going to be buying a
> "NEW RELEASED YDI-KARLNET" radio
> for the new low price of $499.95 plus shipping.  Don't get me wrong
> everyone has to make a little, but why didn't karlnet let out the CB3
> thing out??  They would be selling radios like 'Mr Judd" is , as fast
> as he can get them into the US??

No offence, but referring to a post i made 5 months ago:
http://lists.wispnotes.com/pipermail/karlnet/2004-January/003923.html

Only two people replied to my post, it seems to me noone was/is interested in
TC on a CB3.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Peter Bosgraaf          //      Wireless Internet Access Friesland
Tel: +31-627-070-596    //      http://www.wiaf.nl