[Karlnet] FW: Configuration Software Inquiry

To: <karlnet@wispnotes.com>
Subject: [Karlnet] FW: Configuration Software Inquiry
From: "Andy Henckel" <ahenckel@transaria.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 12:04:45 -0600
So.. will there be a future release that will support mixed radio(chipset)
mode, as they have in the past?
Am I to understand that uploading the wrong bin/radio firmware will render the
unit inaccessible?  Or will the interface with the non-supported radio just be
disabled?
Thanks,
Andy Henckel
Posting this message to the list as I have found it quite helpful.