Re: [Karlnet] And again - now two useless AP's after upgrading...

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] And again - now two useless AP's after upgrading...
From: "Caleb Carroll" <karlnet@pathcom.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:22:44 -0600
Hey all,

I was updating all of our equipment to v4.45 and experienced a similar problem.
 One of my AP-1000's needed to be downgraded back to v4.31 firmware.  It would
re-boot its self every 3-5 minutes and it "lost" it's password.  I downgraded
it back to v4.31 by holding the reload button until it loaded the default
firmware and then re-loaded v4.45 - the same thing started happening
(rebooting, lost password).

Karlnet: I didn't see a compatibility matrix released for this bin version.
The AP-1000 that will not accept v4.45 has hardware V3.20 (listed at the end of
the Monitor, System Information, Description field).