Re: [Karlnet] Difference between Hermes I and II

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Difference between Hermes I and II
From: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 16:32:46 -0400

Dan Metcalf wrote:

Chris,

I didn't see the ability on license-it.com to create a NEW BIN for the
hermesII

Hello,

I don't think license-it.com can be used to create .bin images, just licenses for particular MAC devices. The .bins are compiled by Karlnet and don't change regardless of the licence.

I have scrolled down in the download section and I see a ton of acronyms (KNRGHXXX, KNSCHXXX) and have no idea what they are for. Does anyone have a map that explains what each build name stands for?