Re: [Karlnet] Flash ROM?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Flash ROM?
From: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:41:44 -0400

Joe Correia wrote:

Hi all,
I was wondering if someone could help me out here?
We're running the indoor mount WaveWireless ISP base with Karlnet v3.71 and need to upgrade it to support karlnet's newest software v4.45.
I have tried to upgrade to v4.02, v4.3, & v4.45 and the base locks up every time on reboot.
Is this a flash rom problem?
The unit goes through the boot then locks up on port2 which is the wireless interface.
I have swapped out the lucent card & upgraded/downgraded the cards firmware and it still doesn't work.
So we're stuck running v3.71.
Any ideas?

Hello,

Just out of curiosity, have you purchased a license from Karlnet to upgrade?

Chris