RE: [Karlnet] Configurator 5 whoes with RG1000

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Configurator 5 whoes with RG1000
From: "KarlNet Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 15:17:15 -0400
Hello all,

It appears the downloads page link was not updated when the 5.00-01 release
of the Configurator was posted to the website. This issue should be
addressed soon. For now use the link in the what's new section on the right
side of the screen from the home page. In any case, please check the version
number by starting the Configurator and clicking on the help pull down menu
and then about to confirm the use of the latest version 5.00-01-060109.

KarlNet Technical Support
http://www.karlnet.com/Support/SupportKnowledgeBase.htm
614-822-5275