RE: [Karlnet] What are we all going to do for CPE's?

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] What are we all going to do for CPE's?
From: "Jayson A. Baker" <jbaker@peakinet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:35:12 -0600
I think you mean polling, not pooling.

And yes, my biggest complaint is the upgrade to 4.45 on AP-1000's breaks the
1000's (I posted earlier saying they finally started working, but they only
run for about 5 minutes).  Tech support has no idea about it, or what to do,
other than to downgrade - real good.  You'd think they'd test it.  Glad I
didn't upgrade our remote sites.

Regards,
Jayson A. Baker
Peak Internet Solutions