[Karlnet] SPAM from Microcom Technologies

Subject: [Karlnet] SPAM from Microcom Technologies
From: "Jayson A. Baker" <jbaker@peakinet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:22:21 -0600
Yes, this IS off-topic, but I still feel others should know about it.

We consistently get SPAM e-mails from this company, Microcom Technologies at
www.microcomtec.com <http://www.microcomtec.com/> .  We've unsubscribed
before, but continue to get their SPAM.  This last time, we e-mailed their
sales department (sbertram@microcomtec.com) and told them to remove us.-
they said they would, apologized, and said they are not trying to
intentionally market to companies that don't care for their SPAM.  I find it
interesting, as they obviously harvested e-mail addresses from the web - as
every e-mail account we have on our website gets these each time they do a
mailing.

Anyway, don't buy from these people.

Regards,

Jayson A. Baker