[Karlnet] RE: Trango 900MHz (David Dietrich)

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] RE: Trango 900MHz (David Dietrich)
From: Blair Davis <blair@wmwisp.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:21:42 -0400
David,

This area is on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan. A house that I would not give $30K for on a small lot sells for $500K.

They have no other choices besides satalite. Can't VPN thru satalite.

Assuming it works, the install will be $599 and we retain ownership of the equipment. $69 per month for 256K/256K.

At these rates, I have a growing waiting list!!

Those Chicago weekenders will pay what it takes. I have one in another area that is currently putting up a 80 foot tower to get service.

Go figure....

Blair Davis
West Michigan Wireless ISP
269-686-8648