Re: [Karlnet] Anyone else have strangeness yesterday?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Anyone else have strangeness yesterday?
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:09:33 -0500
We had some similar silliness.   I had 4 people call.   All 4 had left their
computer's on over night.   They all had local routers (linksys, d-link,
netgear, etc).   Each client had an IP from their respective router but
could not ping the private gateway.  I could get to their radio just fine
though.   They rebooted and all was good.   An ipconfig /renew didn't do the
trick...they actually had to reboot.   I repeated the same troubleshooting
steps on each persons PC.

I thought it was a little odd myself.

-bob