Re: [Karlnet] Connector issue on RSU units goes from bad to worse...

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Connector issue on RSU units goes from bad to worse...
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 11:53:57 -0700
Did anyone else get RSUs shipped without any cables in them? While I've said in the past that having a 50' cable is of doubtful utility, when your run is 200' (through conduit), I'd still like the cables for those times when the customer's equipment is within that range. Just sending the RSUs out with no cable AND a proprietary connector (no matter how nice), with no way to connect the CPE up to CAT5 is not acceptable.

Norm

----- Original Message ----- From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 8:33 AM

Well, just got my latest shipment of RSU's (KN-50 in 19dB panels), and imagine my surprise when I opened each package to find the same (admittadly nice) proprietary connector...but no cable assembly to go with it. Hmmm....now how is this better?

Explanations?