[Karlnet] Re: What is this,"Trick or Treat" or "no news is good news"

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] Re: What is this,"Trick or Treat" or "no news is good news"
From: Bob Smith <wireless@na6t.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 23:34:38 -0700

Well, I hate to say "I told you so, but read my posts back in may"

Mike Young took YDI from a 'little parts seller' to a commercial system seller
in about 2 years and I knew that he wouldn't screw with karlnet with the 'little parts
sales to isp's. He wants to sell big ticket,,

So, buy the company, rape the software and use it on something else, sell overpriced
units to people that are locked into Karlnet because of 'blind loyalty'.

I was a New car dealer for 39 years (Chrysler Corp full line) and saw this same thing
with the old Chrysler , the new chrysler/MB and AMC....

My father told me a long time ago something i'll pass along to you all

"Bob, Chrysler never will do anything for you, but they will do everything to you, believe
about 1/2 of what they tell you and none of what they promise you"

I'm glad I don't have to rely on Karlnet technology to make a living, I'm pointing my clients
to a few other 'more reliable solutions"

n'est pas

Bob Smith

Robert Smith Consulting
"Wireless Installations -- Government, Businesses & ISP's"
F.C.C. Licensed-Commercial & Amateur Services
A.R.S NA6T
ARRL Life Member
1-707-964-4931 w/answering machine
Fort Bragg, California   95437

"On The Air-Conditioned Mendocino Coast, In REAL Northern California"
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message.
However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced. _______________________________________________