[Karlnet] so what do they (YDI) want ?? ATTN: RLM

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] so what do they (YDI) want ?? ATTN: RLM
From: David Dietrich <david@countrysky.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:05:11 -0600
So if your operation chooses not to abandon turbocell stuff, what do
these guys want you to buy? In other words, if hypothetically one was
to completely submit to YDI's wishes and continue with 2.4 and
turbocell, what is the product line?? Maybe I've missed this info
somehow. Is it TC on KN-150/250 mini-PCI? Or is it something new? What
is the Marquee series? I'm willing to take a look at their solution,
just not sure what it is.

Hey Reg! can you forward this to the YDI/Terrabeam elite?

David