[Karlnet] sec question

To: karlnet@WISPNotes.com
Subject: [Karlnet] sec question
From: David Dietrich <david@countrysky.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:20:48 -0600
Hello all,

Anyone recognize the following issue:

SEC client on RG-1000 associated and communicating with KN-205
interface set up as 802.11 compatible AP. RG-1000 drops of associated
station entries. Once this happens, nothing can associate with KN-205.
Interface monitor on KN-205 shows card is up/up. I think the prob is
the KN-205. The RG is only a couple of blocks away. If I reboot both,
the RG can associate and shows up on the KN table.  But soon after the
table shows nothing and the RG is down, and nothing else seems to be
able to associate.

Any insight?!