[Karlnet] Read SNMPKBConfig - Time out readeing from Network

Subject: [Karlnet] Read SNMPKBConfig - Time out readeing from Network
From: "Intercom - Roberto Ravetti" <rravetti@itc.com.ar>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 13:26:11 -0300
Hi:

I have a serious problem with an AP1000 SA-4400. After a strong storm, I could
not access any more ti the device. I can ping it, I
can reset it from eth, I can access to Wireless Link test option BUT I CAN NOT
Open Remote Config... Besides I see that it is not
uploading the wireless interfaces.

I beleive that sometime I saw this message in the KNOWLEDGE Base of karlet.com,
but just now I can not enter to the karlnet's
website...

Someone that can help us..?

Thanks and Bye
Roberto.