Subject: [Karlnet] need some advice: interference? equip prob? I'm -8210

To: <david@countrysky.net>
Subject: Subject: [Karlnet] need some advice: interference? equip prob? I'm -8210100055.20050212205328@countrysky.net
From: "David Clark" <david_clark@riverlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 12:55:39 -0500
David

    Your system sounds a lot like mine. I have 65 subs but they are all bridged
(which Karlnet says is OK). Up until a couple of weeks ago everyone had good
throughput (about 800 Kb/s)... not amazing but the subs were happy. Suddenly
(after addfing about 3 more subs) they all dropped to about 150kb/s. My head
end router (Mikrotik) is cranking out a gazillion ARP requests and so I figured
that it was time to switch the network to all routed. But you say you've
already done that. Hmmm. Now you've got me wondering about interference.
    Anyway, I'm not much help to you, but I'm real interested in your
situation. But all I see is your side of the emails. Can I trouble you to
forward to me any advice you've been getting from other folks ?

tks,
Dave