NA-User

DVP

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: DVP
From: w5robert@blkbox.COM (Robert)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 19:20:54 -0500 (CDT)
Got 9.22 home and loaded it up.
Help screens haven't bombed out.  Quick observations on DVP:
All failures result in message of internal failure in STD_FUNS.

Failures occured as recording message and hit any key to stop recording.
Failures occured when changing op's and program tried to copy programs?
Program failure on -now bootup could be solved by deleting some of
the *.dvp files.
Failures on changing op's always caused failure on -now bootup until
files were deleted.
DVP seemed to work regardless of software set of -I5 or -I7, although
DVP board is set to 5.
My DVPTSR program is dated 10-27-93, is there a later one??
I have rig and tnc interfaces on and seem to work (and internal modem).
Also have a ramdisk for the files.
--
73 Robert  WB5CRG  w5robert@blkbox.com

--