NA-User

Special Request

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Special Request
From: reisert (reisert)
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 95 10:07:10 -0400
John K0AOM wrote:

> Hi Tim (K3LR)...I could use a single file of selected relevant NA
> reflector messages, given that I am a long-time satisfied user and want
> to keep up with recent modifications, etc.

All the messages to the reflector are archived by month and year.  Send a
message to na-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com and in the body of the message put
the command:

You will get a list of files that the reflector servers.  The message archives
are named 'na-user.YYmm" so just send a GET command to na-user-request to
retrieve one, for example:

GET na-user.9509

Furthermore, the program revision history is contained in a file called
"na.rev" and can also be retrieved by the GET command.

73 - Jim AD1C
reisert@eng.pko.dec.com

--
Submissions:              na-user@eng.pko.dec.com