NA-User

Is there any activity here?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Is there any activity here?
From: gswanson@arrl.org (Swanson, Glenn, KB1GW)
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 95 09:23:00 EST
Hello Bob,

Well, I'm here...

Here's a question for NA users:  Does NA tell you how many hours you've
operated in a contest?  Example: I made a casual effort in SS phone this
weekend, frequently leaving NA running yet taking breaks to do chores around
the house, then returning to operate some more.  Can I get NA to tell me how
many hours I "operated?"
I'll look in the manual tonight, but thought I'd ask here, too.

73, Glenn, KB1GW
gswanson@arrl.org