NA-User

Interfacing NA to rig & pkt.

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Interfacing NA to rig & pkt.
From: scotty@iquest.com (Scotty Neustadter)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 16:39:49 -0600
To: <na-user@contesting.com>
>Date: Thu, 15 Feb 1996 16:37:57 -0600
>To: KZ8E@bangate.compaq.com, contest
>From: Scotty Neustadter <scotty@iquest.com>
>Subject: re: Interfacing NA to rig & pkt.
>
>Thanks for the tip about Single Operator, but it didn't solve the problem.
Still no packet receive.

>The CAT light does blink about every 5 to 6 seconds but no band control,
just the functions I talked about below.   Using version 9.26 here.  Com
ports check out with every other test I can put them through. About to give
up and try the other program as I haven't heard of any problems in this area
with it. I've used NA for quite a while but this kind of interface probelm
concerns me not only for my own use but when I set up our local very
competitive FD effort (we usually are first or second in class 5A)