NA-User

NA unable to assist..??

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: NA unable to assist..??
From: univers@Dialup.FranceNet.fr (Bruno Edelist)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 09:14:51 +0100
Hello

I already tried to send  several messages here or on LTA's BBS, and cannot
manage to get help nor answers to my question.

I received NA version 10  last week, and attempted to install it on my computer.

But instead of the NAPACK archive, the 3,5"  disk contains 64 files , among
which NONE is the CONFIG.EXE configuration program.

Thus, I was not able to configure NA , as for RADIO, TNC, KEYER connexions...

Will you please tell me how I can get assistance  ???

Bruno "Ed" Edelist, F5OJE
142 rue du Chateau
F-92100 BOULOGNE
France/Europe.