NA-User

Anyone notice this...

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Anyone notice this...
From: km9p@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, KM9P)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 21:16:48 -0400 (EDT)
I set up NA for a paddle and keying on LPT-1.  The circuit seems to work
fine.  I unplug the interface from the computer, and NA starts sending
DAH's.  Is it my computer or the interface or the program?

Also, I'm playing with the program on 10M and RF seems to trigger a solid
TUNE when above 40w.  I fire up CT with the same interface and do not
observe this problem.  Now I fire up TRLog with the same interface...
BOOM... same problem.  So do we have a problem design with the paddle input
or a problem with the station / RFI problems?

73

Bill
| Contesting Online... The ultimate           |
| source of ham radio contest information     |
| http://www.contesting.com                   |

Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Questions:                owner-na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org