NA-User

[na-user] NA 9.26 Keyer

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA 9.26 Keyer
From: kg8qt@ix6.ix.netcom.com (Martin G. Mendelson III)
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 1996 15:55:28 -0400
Hi, was wondering if maybe someone came across this before or if it
might be something I'm doing wrong. Purchased NA 9.26 at Dayton '95.
Used it with my Yaesu FT 890AT for SS last Fall. It worked flawlessly
for both CW and Phone.

This past weekend, I used it with my FT 1000MP for the NA QSO CW. Keyed
fine on 15m and 20m. When I changed to 40m and 80m the keyer would not
work. It would key the rig but just sent a continuos signal.

As you can see I am at a loss. As I stated it was fine with the upper
bands. What went wrong? Is it unique to the 1000MP series? Do I need to
upgrade to version 10.??

73,
Marty KG8QT

--