NA-User

[na-user] TNC Control

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] TNC Control
From: aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us (Robert Wanderer)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 03:41:20 +-100
Because the modem is internal, to the best of my knowledge I can't =
access it thru Systems Settings.  I tried using the same IRQ but it =
didn't work and I had to play games to get everything back to normal for =
the modem.

I just noticed that win.ini doesn't show COM4 at all.  Could that be the =
problem?  How would I go about adding it to this file?

Compared to Friday a week ago, I am so much more knowledgeable (I think =
I've reached functional illeterate status).  Everybody on these =
reflectors have been so helpful.

73, Bob AA0CY (aa0cy@robertwanderer.gardnerville.nv.us)