NA-User

[na-user] NA KEYBOARD TEMPLATE

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA KEYBOARD TEMPLATE
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@shadow.net> (Bob Patten)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 02:28:11 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, timothy w stookey wrote:

> I have been looking for some time for a keyboard overlay for the na
> contest program.
> Has anyone took the pains to make one???????????????????
I have a RS version of the Brother's "P-Touch".  I used it to make three
character labels to stick on the front surface (slanted up toward the
operator) of the more important keys - function keys, =, INS, etc.
During a contest, I also stick a round red label on the INS key and a
green one on the = key.  These make good targets for the two most used
keys (other than the F1 key).  I did make a template for a laptop that I
used some time ago, but it was more of a nuisance than a help...

Bob Patten, N4BP

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org