NA-User

[na-user] NA UPGRADE

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NA UPGRADE
From: KR4DAGRIP@aol.com (KR4DAGRIP@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 10:12:50 -0500

<< I would like to upgrade my NA version 9.xx to the latest 9.xx that will
allow
 me RIG control of my FT 990.
 I am a registured user but the BBS does no seem to have the abality to
 down load a 9.xx upgrade.
 I am not interesed in ver 10.xx at this time.

 I have left two messages to the EDITOR on the BBS but no reply.

 Would some one send me the current upgrade file?

I am sure the EDITOR would not mind if he does he can leave a message here to
 all saying not to do it.
 Better yet maybe he will read this and send it to me.

 Thanks and have some good holidays.

 73 de KR4DA Bob Lawrenceville GA

--
Submissions:              na-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org