NA-User

[na-user] auto partial ck?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] auto partial ck?
From: Charles Shaw <n5ul@wtaccess.com> (Charles Shaw)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 11:41:39 -0800
Hello Jim,
At 09:42 12/27/96 +0000, you wrote:

>I just received my new copy of NA in preparation for the Stew Perry
>Test.  I am trying to activate the Auto Partial Call Check option.
>My NA Program Disk came with the Master.DTA eventhough the manual
>says it should not have.  I have check marked the appropriate option
>on the Program Options Control Panel.  My control panel does not have
>the last line shown in the example in the manual, which  is used to select
>the name of the master call list file.

For the solution, see the file UPDATE.DOC that comes on the distribution
disk (or other update).  It contains about 4 pages of updates to the printed
documentation which you will want to print out and make notes of in the
book.  See you in the test!  Good luck.

73, Charles

Charles W. Shaw, N5UL (ex-KB5UL)
Hobbs, NM