NA-User

[na-user] FW: Paddles

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] FW: Paddles
From: Dale Martin <kg5u@hal-pc.org> (Dale Martin)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 22:47:20 -0600
Ref my original message below.

I have now successfully wired up one DB-25 connector for
COM1 which contains (1) paddle inputs; (2) keying output; and
(3) radio control.  It all works FB!

My Omni VI just arrived back from Ten-Tec service on Monday.
Besides a power output problem, which was the primary reason
it went to Service, I had asked for some 'grounding' work to be
done with it that another Omni VI owner had indicated was beneficial
to his two Omni VI's, and asked for the firmware upgrade.  One or
all the mods may have cleared up the problems I had been seeing
with the Omni VI and NA in the past.  I have een trying my best to
get it and/or NA to seriously fault, but cannot make it happen.

73,